Photos are posted the next business day following processing. So, if it hasn't been 48 business hours yet, please give it a little time. If you have emailed us photos using the photo uploading form, please note the process is not instantaneous. We will send you an invoice within 1-2 business days and will post the photo when payment via Paypal has cleared.
If you still see your old photo after waiting 48 hours, you probably need to delete temporary internet files in your internet browser. A computer will remember a page that you've been to previously to help you get there quicker the next time. So, you might be pulling information from your computer rather than what's actually on the website.
- 1. Pull up Firefox and hold down CTRL+SHIFT+DELETE -OR- select "History">"Clear Recent History"
- 2. This will pull up the "Clear All History" box.
- 3. Select "Everything" in the "Time range to clear" dropdown.
- 4. Select "Cache" in the "Details" section. (Cookies are optional)
- 5. Uncheck everything else and select "Clear Now"
1. Select "Safari" on the top menu and then "Preferences" from the dropdown menu.
2. Select the "Privacy" tab and then click "Remove all Website Data."
3. Select "Remove Now."
1. Select the "Settings" button in the top right corner. (The three lines.)
2. Select "History" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click the "Clear All Browsing Data" button.
4. Select "the beginning of time" in the "Obliterate the following items" dropdown box.
5. Check "Clear browsing history" and "Empty the cache." (Cookies are optional)
6. Click "Clear browsing data."
1. Pull up Internet Explorer and hold down CTRL+SHIFT+DELETE -OR- select "Tools">"Delete Browsing History"
2. This will pull up the "Delete Browsing History" box.
3. Check "Preserve Favorites website data," "Temporary Internet Files," and "Cookies." Leave the rest unchecked.
4. Click "Delete"
Log back into your Casting Networks account. You should be able to see the new photos on your profile.
If you need more help, click here to watch a video tutorial.